AMP Research 75300-01A - Bedstep Bumper Step for Chevy Silverado/Sierra 1500 07-13, 2500/3500 07-10
by AMP RESEARCH
- Features precision, stainless steel pivot pins for rock solid stability and bombproof, die cast, aluminum alloy linkage components
- Anodized and teflon coated to resist corrosion
- Rigid, non slip, glass reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow or wet conditions
- Simple 10 minute no-drill bolt-on installation
- 300 pounds load capacity
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and PTFE-coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
AMP Research products designed and built exclusively in the USA. The AMP Research BedStep, the ingenious solution to accessing your pickup bed safely, securely and conveniently, no matter what you're hauling. Easily installed using the truck's existing bumper/frame mounting points, BedStep mounts at the corner so it works even when you've got a trailer hooked up and easily deploys and retracts with a nudge of your foot. The BedStep stows conveniently under the rear bumper leaving your truck's hitch receiver free for towing. Fits the following applications: Chevy Silverado 2007-2010; Chevy Silverado HD 2007-2010; GMC Sierra 2007-2010; GMC Sierra HD 2007-2010.
Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
- Maintenance-free - Self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- High-strength aluminum alloy components - Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Installation - Includes all hardware necessary for installation. Product comes with easy to understand vehicle specific installation instructions. Be sure to read and precisely follow the provided instructions when installing.
An installation kit is needed for proper installation on your vehicle
Installion Kit Available
Choose your vehicle